Valentine’s day is here again. Traditionally it’s a day where lovers express their love for each other by presenting flowers, cards, or gifts. Valentine’s day at Edgar’s Restaurant is where lovers can break bread together and enjoy a nice meal and some time together.
We’re not only celebrating Valentine’s Day on the 14th, we’re celebrating it all weekend. So Thursday Feb. 14 thru Saturday Feb. 16th we are having some nice Valentine Day dinner specials for you and your sweetheart to enjoy.
** Friday night we have live music by Dan Wilson.
Valentine’s Day Dinner Specials:
We’re featuring a 4 course meal for two for $100-$125.00. This includes, a house salad and bread, shared appetizer platter, entree, and dessert. See the features below.
Shared Appetizer Platter
- 2 Tempura battered lobster clawss
- Seared yellowfin tuna with mango coulis & seaweed salad
- Smoked Salmon bruschetta with chives and goat cheese
4 Entrees to Choose From:
- Dusted pan seared Duck Breast with Asiago gnocchi tossed with swiss chard, garlic & grape tomatoes, smoked shallot & tomato.
- Grilled Surf-n-Turf with 1/2 lobster and 6 oz. Montreal seasoned grilled sirloin steak, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, veg du jour, drawn butter & lemon.
- Lemon & Herb Grilled Scarlet Snapper with citrus toasted barley pilaf, caramelized ginger & roasted red pepper compound butter, veg du jour.
- Saffron Seafood Risotto with shrimp, scallops, mussels, flounder and Mako Shark
Choice of Desserts
- Cupcake for 2
- Chocolate Raspberry Tart for 2
**Valentine’s Dinner Package includes a Glass of Wine or Champagne**
Remember to call 330-869-3000 for reservations. We hope to see you or your loved one in this weekend. Enjoy the weekend and share some love with your sweetheart.