In the spirit of St. Valentines Day we are featuring Food For Lovers. All our features have ingredients that have aphrodisiac qualities. Basil, ginger, oysters, chocolate, roasted fennel and vanilla are ingredients used in ancient cultures to increase the libido.
This weekend, February 10th – 16th at Edgars we are using these flavors and many more that have been used in ancient cultures from China to Egypt for food for lovers.
*** Also don’t forget, Wednesday Feb. 15th we’re going to have the Sterle Brothers lighting the place up with some smooth jazz. **Be sure to make reservations.**
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Seafood Gumbo with shrimp, lobster, crabmeat, crawfish, and monkfish
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Sun-dried Tomato Thyme and Blue Cheese
- Mussels Fra Diablo, mussels simmered in a spicy tomato sauce with basil, butter and white wine … $10
- Malpeque or Barnstable oysters served on the half shell … $13
St. Valentine Featured Plates:
- Herb grilled Scarlet Snapper, shrimp croquettes with caramelized ginger and crushed red pepper, grilled asparagus and lemon confit … $26
- Duck (two ways), pan seared duck breast and duck leg confit, roasted fennel, and carrots, sun dried tomato roasted garlic jus … $25
- Pan seared scallops with vanilla essence, beet and rosemary risotto, spinach puree … $27
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Valentine’s Day feature special plates – Edgar’s is featuring some delicious, featured plates this week in the spirit of St. Valentine’s Day. We get very busy and don’t want to turn anyone away so always be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!