This week we have some exciting features November 21-22. We have for your enjoyment Edgar’s Mixed Grill, with herb Halibut and grilled Wayagu Beef with Edgar’s mash or try Potato crusted pan seared Tile fish and finally Linguine Clam pasta, tossed with a herbed white wine and olive oil sauce with chopped clams and crushed red pepper flakes, steamed clams and Parmesan
- Asian spicy mussels with pickled ginger, onions and garlic, finished with clam juice, white wine and cilantro 12
- on the half shell, Moon Stone from Rhode Island, Barnstable from Massachusetts
- Edgar’s Mixed Grill, Lemon pepper and herb Halibut with asparagus, grilled Wayagu Beef with Edgar’s mash and sautéed mushrooms and onions, truffle oil, grilled scallop with seaweed salad, tangerine oil
- Potato crusted pan seared Tile fish….
- Linguine Clam pasta, tossed with a herbed white wine and olive oil sauce with chopped clams and crushed red pepper flakes, steamed clams and Parmesan 21
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio.