This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, April 4 – April 5 we have some unique feature plates including Barbecued Smoked Rib tips, Grilled 16-18oz Porterhouse, served with roasted fingerling potatoes, Herb and Citrus crusted Monkfish, crabmeat risotto or try Edgar’s Fried Perch – Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Chicken Tortilla
- Mussels sautéed with garlic, onions and mixed peppers, finished with clam juice, cilantro and lemon
- Oysters on the half shell, Barnstable
- Oysters Rockefeller style, Chesapeake Bay
[image_frame style=”shadow” align=”left” width=”200″ height =”300″]http://www.edgarsrestaurant.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/MonkFish.jpg[/image_frame]
- Barbecued Smoked Rib tips served with jicama slaw
- Grilled 16-18oz Porterhouse, served with roasted fingerling potatoes, sautéed mixed mushrooms with onions and garlic, finished with grilled asparagus and black truffle oil
- 14-16oz T-Bone
- Herb and Citrus crusted Monkfish, crabmeat risotto, roasted mixed vegetable butter sauce, wilted spinach
- Edgar’s Fried Perch, served with side salad, choice of two sides, cocktail sauce and lemon
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!