- This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, May 24-25, we have live entertainment by The Juke Hounds (Saturday the 25th Only), and new weekly feature plates. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Mushroom Bisque with rosemary and goat cheese crostini $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Ruben twice baked
- Mussels sautéed with mixed peppers and garlic, basil and lemon, finished with white wine and butter … $11
- Oysters on the Half Shell – Malpaque and Wellfleet … $13
- Cornmeal crusted jumbo soft shell crab, served with jambalaya, finished with creole remulade … $13
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Edgars Fried Perch, served with side salad, choice of two sides … $24
- Montreal Grilled N.Y. strip steak, Port and fig reduction, sundried tomato basil smashed Yukon gold potaoes, grilled asparagus …. $26
- Macadamia Nut Crusted Walleye, served with avocado cream, vegetable du juor …. $26
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Decadence cake
- Triple Berry Cobbler
Desserts from Tinker:
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Baklava Cheesecake
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!