This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, January 25th & 26th, our feature plates include oven roasted Monkfish and Grilled Jumbo Walleye. Our feature soup this week is Chicken Tortilla and remember we’ve added French Onion to our new menu.
On Saturday night (the 26th) we have the O-Band providing live entertainment with some Jazz, Soul, and Funk.
Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000 and check our new menu items.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Chicken Tortilla $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Broccoli, cheddar and bacon
- Mussels sautéed with Spanish onions, garlic mixed herbs, lemon and crushed red pepper, finished with white wine butter and lemon … $11
- Wellfleet, Island Blue Point, and Washburn oysters on the half shell … $13
- Grilled Jumbo Walleye, served with Mediterranean grilled Yukon gold potatoes, wilted spinach, finished with sun dried tomato and lemon thyme compound butters … $25
- Oven roasted lemon peppered Monkfish, bluefoot shrimp and Basil risotto, grilled white asparagus … $27
- We have lots of new menu items check them out here!
- Organic Banana Cream Pie
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Baklava Cheesecake
We are no longer open for Sunday Brunch or Lunch.
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates at the best restaurant in Akron Ohio.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!