This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, April 11-12, we have some unique feature plates including a Surf & Turf with Alaskan King Crab, Hawaiian Yellow Snapper and Hawaiian Striped Marlin. We also have the usual variety of oysters on the half-shell and our soup this week is Edgar’s Lobster Bisque with smoked salmon. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Edgars lobster bisque with smoked salmon $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Grilled Asparagus, Swiss & Rosemary
- Big one Main Mussels sautéed with onions, garlic, lemon and crushed red pepper flakes, finished with white wine mixed herbs and butter … $11
- Komogway, Blue Point, and Wellfleet Oysters on the half shell … $13
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Surf and Turf, grilled 9 oz NY Strip steak roasted garlic Demi , 1#Alaskan King crab, served with baked potato, veg du juor, and drawn butter … $43
- Pan seared Hawaiian Monchong (yellow snapper) served with risotto Melenaisse style, sautéed rapini, red pepper coulis … $26.5
- Lemon and herb marinated Hawaiian Striped Marlin, crab and basil mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, finished with drizzle of truffle oil and lemon … $27.5
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake
- Tiramisu Cup Cakes
Desserts from Tinker:
- Peanut Butter Pie
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best seafood restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!