This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, March 15th & 16th we’re celebrating St. Patrick’s Day by opening at 12:00 Noon on Saturday, and serving up some St. Patrick Day Specials.
Our St. Patrick’s Day menu includes Corned Beef & Cabbage, Bubbles & Squeak, Salmon w/Dill sour cream, Rueben, Irish Soda Bread, and Guinness Cake. Last but not least, green beer.
- Our feature soup this week is Bouillabaisse and our feature plates include the above St. Patrick’s Day specials along with N.Y. Strip Steak, lemon peppered Mako Shark, and Lake Erie Canadian Perch.
Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Bouillabaisse $7.00
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Grilled Asparagus, Swiss & Rosemary
- Mediterranean sautéed mussels with roasted fennel, grape tomatoes, garlic and onions, finished with white wine and butter … $11
- Oysters on the half shell, Barnstable and WellFleet … $13
- 14 oz NY Strip steak Au Poivre style with Brandy cream, sun dried tomato and rosemary mashed Yukon gold potatoes, grilled asparagus … $26
- Lemon peppered grilled Mako shark, roasted red pepper and garlic mixed herb risotto, grilled mixed vegetables, xxvoo, and lemon … $25
- Edgars Fried Lake Erie Canadian Perch, served with side salad and choice of two sides … $24
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Swirl Decadence Cheesecake
- Organic Banana Cream Pie
Desserts from Tinker:
- Baklava Cheesecake
- Irish Cream Cheesecake
We are no longer open for Sunday Brunch or Lunch.
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best seafood restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!