Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Features – Fine dining in a casual atmosphere. We’re open for lunch Thursday – Saturday 10:00 – 2:00 p.m.
This weekend, Friday October 19th and Saturday October 20th, the weekly features are:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Chilean Black Bean with andouille … $8
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels sautéed with onions, garlic, Yukon gold potatoes and smoked boudin, finished with white wine and butter… $13.50
- Komogway and Wellfleet from oysters on the half shell … $13
Weekly Feature Plates:
- Seafood risotto with smoked salmon shrimp, mussels and scallops … $26
- Bone In Veal Edgar, sautéed pounded veal end chop served with asparagus and crabmeat, finished with Hollandaise sauce and grilled potatoes … $27
- Grilled Kingclip Filet served with fall hash with mixed potatoes apples and butternut squash with sage, finished with brussels sprouts in garlic and butter … $26
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
We are no longer open for Sunday Brunch!
Enjoy some of the finest seafood entrees that Akron Ohio has to offer at Edgar’s Restaurant. This weeks features include our Chilean Black Bean soup, seafood risotto, grilled kingclip and bone in Veal Edgar. We also have Komogway and Wellfleet oysters this week on the half shell.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!