- This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, April 26th-27th, we have some live entertainment by the Sterle Brothers with Freddy DeMarco and some great seafood features. We also have the usual variety of oysters on the half-shell. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Bouillabaisse $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Grilled Asparagus, Swiss & Rosemary
- Mussels sautéed with mixed peppers, onion, garlic, finished with basil marinara … $11 Clams … $12
- Wellfleet or Cape Brenton – Oysters on the half shell … $13
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Mediterranean Grilled Barramundi Filet, spinach salad with arugula, red onion, grape tomato and olives tossed with sautéed calamari with lemon and xvoo … $26
- Macadamia Nut crusted John Dory filet, avocado cream, grilled mixed vegetables … $26
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Decadence cake
- Triple Berry Cobbler
Desserts from Tinker:
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Baklava Cheesecake
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best seafood restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!