Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Seafood Features – Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday – Saturday 11:00 – 3:00 p.m.
This weekend, Friday June 8th, we have new featured plates:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Chicken Tortilla
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels sauteed with banana peppers, tomatoes, basil, garlic, white wine and butter … $11
- Fried Green tomatoes with stone ground white cornmeal, heirloom tomato salsa … $9
Seafood Feature Plates:
- Grilled Ruby Trout, fried southwestern Mac-n-cheese with cilantro and mixed peppers, micro greens, balsamic and xvoo … $24
- Pan seared Sea Bass, seafood broth with crabmeat and shrimp, grilled brown turkey figs, sauteed spinach … $26
- Surf and turf mixed grill, lemon peppered grilled Ahi Tuna, Montreal seasoned grilled NY strip steak, roasted corn and cilantro mash, veg du juor … $27
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are open for Sunday Brunch and recently opened for lunch Wednesday – Saturday!
Enjoy the best Seafood dinners in Akron Ohio – Feature plates this week include grilled Ruby Trout, pan seared Sea Bass, and grilled Montreal NY Strip Steak with grilled Ahi Tuna. New this week is the Fried Green Tomatoes. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!