This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, October 4th, we have some unique feature plates including Saffron fettuccine, Pumpkin Spice Coffee Dusted Pan Seared NY Stirp steak and Grilled Jumbo Walleye, Sliced Heirloom Tomatoes and Pomme Frits. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000. We will be closed on Saturday the 5th for a private party.
- Seafood Gumbo with Andouille
- Sautéed with sweet onion, garlic and sun dried tomato, finished with white wine basil and butter or clams
- Fried Heriloom green tomatoes…
- Saffron fettuccine tossed in a white clam sauce with chopped clams, xvoo and parmesan
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Dusted Pan Seared NY.Stirp Steak, roasted Fingerling Potatoes, finished with grilled asparagus and a mixed herb butter sauce with jumbo shrimp and lemon
- Grilled jumbo walleye, sliced heirloom tomatoes with basil, finished with Pomme Frits and a carmalized cipolinne onion vinaigrette
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!