- This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, May 3rd-4th, we have live entertainment by the Howard Street Blues Band (Saturday Only), and a wide selection of seafood feature plates. We also have two varieties of oysters on the half-shell. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Southwestern steak and cheese $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Grilled Asparagus, Swiss & Rosemary
- Mussels sautéed with mixed herbs, onions and garlic, finished with crushed red pepper white wine and butter … $12
- Pipers Point or Shiny Sea – Oysters on the half shell … $13
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Edgars Fried Perch, served with side salad and choice of two sides … $24
- Hawaiian Black Salt seasoned Wolf fish, pan seared served with grilled crab stuffed avocado, arugula salad, mango coulis …. $26
- Grilled Canadian Walleye, cucumber ribbon salad with sweet onion and grape tomatoes, strawberry vinaigrette, polenta croutons with smoked mozzarella … $26.5
- White Clam sauce tossed with fresh pasta, chopped clams and steamed clams, finished with parsley and chopped crispy bacon … $18.5
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Decadence cake
- Triple Berry Cobbler
Desserts from Tinker:
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Baklava Cheesecake
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!