This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, March 22nd & 23rd we have some seafood specials and on Friday night we have live music from the Ozone Band.
Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- White Chile $7.00
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Grilled Asparagus, Swiss & Rosemary
- Mediterranean style Mussels, Sautéed with roasted fennel, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, garlic and lemon, finished with white wine and butter … $11
- Molasses and honey Smoked lamb belly and smoked pork belly, grilled apples mango barbecue sauce … $13
- Grilled Barramundi Filet, warm Panzanella salad with oyster mushrooms, spinach, grape tomatoes and truffle vinaigrette … $26
- Edgars Fried Lake Erie Canadian Perch, served with side salad and choice of two sides … $24
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake
- Tiramisu Cup Cakes
Desserts from Tinker:
- Peanut Butter Pie
We are no longer open for Sunday Brunch or Lunch.
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best seafood restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!