- This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, May 17-18, we have live entertainment by Matthew Horowich and friends (Saturday the 18th Only), and new weekly feature plates. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Tuscan white bean with sausage $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Ruben twice baked
- Mussels sautéed with chopped tomatoes, onions and garlic, finished with red wine, chopped basil and butter … $11
- Oysters on the Half Shell – Piper Point, Blue Point, and Wellfleet … $13
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Pan Seared Red Snapper, served in a roasted red pepper broth, Asian Soba noodle salad with julienne mixed peppers and jicama, poached shrimp … $26
- Grilled Steelhead Trout, served with tri-colored marscapone ravioli in a basil cream, grilled mixed vegetables …. $25
- Edgars Southren Fried Catfish, served with side salad and choice of two sides, creole remulade …. $20
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Decadence cake
- Triple Berry Cobbler
Desserts from Tinker:
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Baklava Cheesecake
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!