- This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, March 8th and 9th, our feature plates include Grecian Rainbow Trout and Grilled Barramundi Filet. Our feature soup this week is Tuscan White Bean with some new desserts from Sweet Mary’s Bakery and Tinker.
- Remember we have The Juke Hounds playing live this Saturday so make reservations early for the show.
Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000 and check our new menu items.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Tuscan white bean $7.00
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Grilled Asparagus, Swiss & Rosemary
- Mussels sautéed with garlic, sun dried tomatoes and basil, finished with whit wine and butter … $11
- Oysters on the half shell, Barnstable and WellFleet … $13
- Grecian Rainbow Trout, sautéed with sweet onions, kalmata olives, capers, spinach and grape tomatoes, lemon herb pan sauce, stuffed Yukon golds with goat cheese and artichoke … $26
- Grilled Barramundi Filet, served with grilled shrimp and crab stuffed avocado, rustic Sicilian tomato sauce … $27
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- Raspberry Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
- Organic Banana Cream Pie
Desserts from Tinker:
- Baklava Cheesecake
- Irish Cream Cheesecake
Banana cream pie, raspberry chocolate swirl cheesecake
We are no longer open for Sunday Brunch or Lunch.
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best seafood restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!