This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, March 29th and 30th, we’re serving up Pumpkin Swordfish and Pan-seared Canadian Walleye. Friday night we have live jazz and a little funk starting at 9:00 PM featuring the Sterle Brothers with Freddy DeMarco. Don’t forget that Sunday we’re having a special Easter Buffet.
Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Manhattan Style Clam Chowder $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Grilled Asparagus, Swiss & Rosemary
- Mussels, sautéed with garlic, onions, and sundried tomatoes, finished with basil white wine and butter … $11
- Grilled Pumpkin Swordfish with marinated grilled mixed vegetable medley, truffle pomme Frits … $26
- Pan seared Canadian Walleye, Southern cornbread, finished with witted spinach with grape tomatoes, and julienned onions … $25
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake
- Tiramisu Cup Cakes
Desserts from Tinker:
- Peanut Butter Pie
Don’t forget that Sunday we’re having a special Easter Buffet.
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best seafood restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!