This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, April 5-6th, we’re offering a Halibut special along with grilled Mahi Mahi. Saturday night we have live jazz 9:00 PM featuring Michael Egleton and the kick-off of his 30 city tour. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Edgar’s Seafood Gumbo $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Grilled Asparagus, Swiss & Rosemary
- Mussels, sautéed with garlic, onions and sun dried tomatoes, finished with white wine basil and butter … $11
- Barnstable and Komogway Oysters on the half shell … $13
- Edgars Fried Platter, Alligator bites, fish bites and wings served with dipping sauces … $13.5
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Pancetta wrapped pan seared Halibut, sautéed rapini with asiago gnocchi grape tomatoes in a creamy roasted garlic sauce … $28.5
- Lemon pepper grilled Mahi-Mahi, served with Cuban black bean cake, warm mango relish tossed with spinach and arugula. Finished with xvoo drizzle and lemon … $25
- Grilled seafood skewers. Shrimp, scallops, swordfish and mixed vegetables, served over sun dried tomato basil mash … $26
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake
- Tiramisu Cup Cakes
Desserts from Tinker:
- Peanut Butter Pie
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best seafood restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!