This week at Edgar’s we’ve been busy updating our new 2013 menu items so while we don’t have many feature entrees this week, we do have new entrees items on our new menu. We’ve also updated the wine list. Also we have the Juke Hounds coming back this Saturday for some great live entertainment.
Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Asian ginger beef and noodle $8
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Broccoli, cheddar and bacon
- Mussels sautéed with Spanish onions, garlic mixed herbs, lemon and crushed red pepper, finished with white wine butter and lemon … $11
- Wellfleet or Blue Point oysters on the half shell … $13
- Pan seared thyme and lemon pepper Mahi-Mahi, herbed rice, clam broth with essence of ginger and orange, baby bok choy vegetable mix … $25
- We have lots of new menu items check them out here!
- Organic Banana Cream Pie
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Baklava Cheesecake
We are no longer open for Sunday Brunch or Lunch.
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates at the best restaurant in Akron Ohio.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!