This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, December 27th – 28th is Naples Week, we have some unique feature plates including Smoked Margherita Pizza, Braised NY. Strip steak served with shallots and mixed mushrooms and shrimp, Spaghetti con le Vongole, pasta tossed in a white wine or try Grilled Rainbow Trout served with lemon basil barley risotto. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- pasta with white beans and prosciutto
- sautéed with garlic onions and basil, finished with white wine and butter
- Smoked Margherita Pizza , xvoo, garlic, fresh Mozzarella, basil and crushed red pepper
- Braised NY. Strip steak served with shallots and mixed mushrooms and shrimp, served with smashed Yukon gold and grilled asparagus
- Spaghetti con le Vongole, pasta tossed in a white wine and chopped clam sauce with steamed clams
- Grilled Rainbow Trout served with lemon basil barley risotto, grilled mixed vegetables, white truffle oil
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!