This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, February 7th – 8th, we have Guest Chef Matt Trainor Executive Chef at the Eye Opener . We have some unique feature plates including Mussels sautéed with ginger, Roasted Bone marrow canoe crostini, House made Deep fried pepperoni roll, Oysters Rockefeller, Seafood whole wheat spaghetti, and Porcini dusted pan seared Wolffish Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Seafood chowder
- Sautéed with ginger, thyme and chopped tomatoes, finished with white wine butter and basil, and a drizzle of xvoo
- Rockefeller, broiled with spinach, garlic and Parmesan, served with a Mignonette sauce
Suggested beer tasting menu items
Soup du jour
- Roasted Bone marrow canoe crostini, served with caramelized 3 onion marmalade, capers and arugula, lemon wedge
- House made Deep fried pepperoni roll, filled with uncured picante dried salami and provolone
- Seafood whole wheat spaghetti pasta with Hawaiian prawns, clams, mussels and grilled scallop, served in a lobster cream with Sherry
- Porcini dusted pan seared Wolffish, served with Israeli couscous risotto, with arugula, Parmesan and roasted red peppers, grape tomato jam, finished with drizzle of garlic infused xvool
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!