This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, January 17th – 18th, we have some unique feature plates including Moroccan Grilled Stripped Marlin, Seafood Stuffed Sole, crabmeat, calamari, and shrimp, or Grilled Porterhouse served with sautéed mixed mushrooms or on a T -Bone. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Shrimp and smoked sausage gumbo
- Big One Maine Mussels sautéed with sautéed mixed peppers, garlic and onions, finished with white wine butter and basil
- Barnstable, Chunu
- Moroccan Grilled Stripped Marlin, couscous pilaf, wilted spinach with roasted red peppers and kalamata olives, tangerine xvoo
- Seafood Stuffed Sole, crabmeat, calamari, and shrimp, served with smoked avocado cream, roasted vegetables
- Grilled Porterhouse served with sautéed mixed mushrooms with garlic and onions, Yukon gold mash,grilled asparagus
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!