- This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, March 1st and 2nd, our feature plates include Mahi Mahi, Chilean Sea Bass, Shrimp & Mussel Fettucini. Our feature soup this week is Woodland Mushroom Bisque with some new desserts from Sweet Mary’s Bakery.
Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000 and check our new menu items.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Woodland Mushroom Bisque, Blue Cheese Crostini with Sundried Tomato $7.00
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Grilled Asparagus, Swiss & Rosemary
- Mussels sautéed with garlic, onions, and mixed herbs, crushed red pepper, finished with lemon butter & white wine … $11
- Oysters on the half shell, Barnstable, Blue Point or Cape Cod Petite … $13
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with roasted sweet corn salsa, mole sauce, and herbed rice … $24
- Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass with roasted Yukon Gold potatoes and Puttanesca sauce … $25
- Shrimp & Mussels tossed with handmade roasted red pepper fettuccini, pesto cream arugula … $23
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Lava Cake with Vanilla bean ice cream
- Chocolate Chip Lava Cake with Vanilla bean ice cream
- Organic Banana Cream Pie
- Chocolate Decadence 4 Layer Cake
- Lemon Berry Marscapone
- Baklava Cheesecake
- Irish Coffe Cheesecake
We are no longer open for Sunday Brunch or Lunch.
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best seafood restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!