This week, September 9th – 16th, (while supplies last) our weekly featured entrees are:
- Lobster and Wild Mushroom Ravioli with crab cream sauce finished with scallions.
- Pan Seared Scarlet Snapper with fresh tomato sauce with basil, olives, zucchini and squash.
- Grilled Twin Lamb Loin chops with rosemary garlic mashed potatoes, red wine demi-glace, and vegetable du jour.
- Grilled Porterhouse Steak with sauteed wild mushrooms, vegetable du jour, garlic mashed potatoes.
- Grilled Swordfish with sauteed bean cake, smoked trout white sauce and finished with crayfish.
Join us this weekend for some great seafood dinners at one of Akron Ohio’s Best Restaurants, and don’t forget that we have our regular menu items still available.
ABC Nightline Platelist – vote for Glenn Gillespie:
As many of you already know, Edgar’s Restaurant Chef Extraordinaire, Glenn Gillespie was voted as one of ABC’s NIGHTLINE "The People’s Platelist", top 20 best Chefs in America. Click here to see the 3 minute video of Glenn on ABC News or you can read more information and see the video on our website here.
Please do Glenn a favor and vote for him HERE. Winning would mean Chef Glenn Gillespie would have a national appearance on ABC’s Nightline and would be considered the Best Chef in America! He’s definitely earned it! Voting ends September 25, so please vote now!
Also remember to leave comments in the comment box below! We look forward to hearing from you!