Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Features – Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday – Saturday 10:00 – 2:00 p.m.
This weekend, Friday September 21st and Saturday September 22nd, the weekly feature plates are:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Tuscan white bean with grilled sausage … $8
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels sautéed with garlic, Onions and mixed peppers, lemon and thyme, finished with white wine and butter … $12
- Chesapeake and Evening Cove from Washington State oysters on the half shell … $13
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Grilled lamb chops served with Parmesan risotto, sautéed green beans with mixed mushrooms, finished with red wine and lamb jus reduction … $26
- New Castle beer battered Alaskan Cod, served with side salad and choice of two sides … $19
- Oven roasted Seafood stuffed Sole, served with grilled mixed vegetables, smoked salmon white wine butter sauce … $25
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are no longer open for Sunday Brunch but we are open for lunch Thursday – Saturday!
Enjoy some of the finest seafood entrees that Akron Ohio has to offer at Edgar’s Restaurant. This weeks features include our some delicious Alaskan Cod in a New Castle Beer batter, Tuscan white bean soup, Grilled lamb chops, and seafood stuffed sole. We’re also featuring 2 new oysters on the half shell. Seafood Restaurant weekend!
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!