Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Seafood and Steak Features – Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday – Saturday 11:00 – 3:00 p.m.
This weekend, Friday June 15th, we have new featured plates:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels sautéed with banana peppers, tomatoes, basil, garlic, white wine and butter … $11
- Fried Green tomatoes with stone ground white cornmeal, heirloom tomato salsa … $9
Steak and Seafood Feature Plates:
- Lemon Sole Picatta, sautéed mushrooms, roasted red peppers, capers and spinach, finished with wild mushroom ravioli … $22
- Grilled 18-20oz Porterhouse or 14-16oz T-Bone, Edgars mash potatoes, veg du jour, finished with sautéed mushrooms, onions, garlic and shrimp … Porter House $32 – T-Bone $28
- Lemon peppered grilled Jumbo Walleye, Citrus and mixed herb risotto, crab and mango relish … $26
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are open for Sunday Brunch and recently opened for lunch Wednesday – Saturday!
Enjoy the best Steak and Seafood dinners in Akron Ohio – Feature plates this week include Porterhouse or T-Bone Steak dinners, Sole Picatta, and Jumbo Walleye and don’t forget we have delicious Fried Green Tomatoes. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!