This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, February 8th & 9th, our feature plates include Jumbo Flounder and seafood skewers. Our feature soup this week is seafood gumbo with some new desserts from Sweet Mary’s Bakery.
Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000 and check our new menu items.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Seafood Gumbo $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Broccoli, cheddar and bacon
- Mussels sautéed with banana peppers. Sweet onions mixed herbs and chopped tomato, finished with white wine butter sauce … $11
- Wellfleet & Blue Point oysters on the half shell … $13
- Grilled seafood skewers scallops, shrimp, Mahi-Mahi, red onion, mushrooms and peppers, served with a baked sweet potato topped with sage and apple strudel … $26
- Pan seared jumbo flounder served with Rosemary and garlic roasted artichokes, Mediterranean grilled Yukon gold potatoes, sun dried tomato pesto sauce … $25
- We’ve also added some new menu items, check them out here!
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Decadence 4 layer cake
- Organic Banana Cream pie
- Chocolate Raspberry swirl cheesecake
We are no longer open for Sunday Brunch or Lunch.
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best seafood restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!