- This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, February 8th & 9th, our feature plates include Hawaiian Sea Bass and grilled Spear Fish. Our feature soup this week is Lobster and Roasted corn with some delicious desserts from Sweet Mary’s Bakery.
Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000 and check our new menu items.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Lobster and roasted corn chowder $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Broccoli, cheddar and bacon
- Mussels sautéed with garlic onions and mixed herbs, finished with lemon butter and white wine … $11
- East meet west, saffron arancini served with Hawaiian calamari salad, mango coulis … $13
- Macadamia nut crusted Hawaiian Sea Bass, served with lemon grass infused coconut broth, sautéed baby bok choy with mixed peppers … $28
- Seafood pasta with handmade red pepper fettuccini, lobster, shrimp and clams tossed with asparagus tips, and roasted butternut cream sauce … $26
- Herb grilled spear fish, sun dried tomato and basil crispy polenta with smoked mozzarella, grilled mixed vegetables, finished with a rustic honey and thyme vinaigrette … $25
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Decadence 4 layer cake
- Organic Banana Cream pie
- Baklava Cheesecake
- Irish Coffe Cheesecake
We are no longer open for Sunday Brunch or Lunch.
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best seafood restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!