This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, February 1st & 2nd, our feature plates include Yellow Perch and Hawaiian Albacore Tuna. Our feature soup this week is chicken & artichoke and we have some new deserts from Sweet Mary’s Bakery.
Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000 and check our new menu items.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Chicken and Artichoke with sundried tomato $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Broccoli, cheddar and bacon
- Mussels sautéed with Spanish onions, garlic mixed herbs, lemon and crushed red pepper, finished with white wine butter and lemon … $11
- Wellfleet, Barnstable, and Cape Cod petite oysters on the half shell … $13
- Edgars fried Yellow Perch, served with side salad and choice of two side … $24
- Pan seared Hawaiian Albacore Tuna, seasoned with Hawiaain black sea salt, grilled white asparagus, finished with sesame seaweed salad, trio of Asian sauces … $28
- We have lots of new menu items check them out here!
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- 4 layer chocolate decadence cake
- Banana cream pie
- Turtle Pie
We are no longer open for Sunday Brunch or Lunch.
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates at the best restaurant in Akron Ohio.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!