Happy Halloween! This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, November 1st-2nd, we have some unique feature plates including Jamaican me crazy coffee rubbed NY strip steak, served with lemon and garlic sautéed shrimp or Grilled Wild Striped bass served with wild mushroom risotto with rosemary. We also have Pan seared Grey Tile fish Seafood pasta with mussels and clams. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Roasted vegetable and beef
- Big One Maine Mussels sautéed with onions and garlic, finished with sun dried tomato pesto broth 12
- Chunu, Barnstable, Wellfleet
[image title=”Grilled Wild Striped bass ” alt=”Grilled Wild Striped bass ” caption=”Grilled Wild Striped bass “]http://www.edgarsrestaurant.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Grilled_Wild_Striped_bass.jpg[/image]
- Fried green tomatoes served with tomato salsa xvoo
- Jamaican me crazy coffee rubbed NY strip steak, served with lemon and garlic sautéed shrimp, roasted fingerling potatoes, grilled asparagus
- Grilled Wild Striped bass served with wild mushroom risotto with rosemary, fried brussel sprouts, finished with drizzle of white truffle oil
- Pan seared Grey Tile fish, French green and red lentils with thyme and dried blue berries, saffron clam broth and melted leeks
- Seafood pasta with mussels and clams tossed in a chopped clam broth with spinach arugula and parmesan
Stop in this Hallo – weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!