Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Features – Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday – Saturday 10:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Check out our Summer Menu here!
This weekend, Friday September 7th and Saturday September 8th, the weekly feature plates are:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Edgar’s Seafood Gumbo
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels sautéed with smoked tomatoes, chopped basil, garlic finished with white wine and butter … $12
- Blue Point and Malpaque oysters on the half shell … $13
- Caribbean shrimp cocktail, served with sliced mango and red onion, mango cocktail sauce… $12
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Grilled swordfish served with butternut squash fritters with capers and buffalo mozzarella, finished with a shrimp and grape tomato relish with tarragon … $25
- White corn flour dusted walleye served with Tuscan spinach and swiss chard, prosciutto ham, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, and Spanish onion, finished with remoulade… $26
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are no longer open for Sunday Brunch but we are open for lunch Thursday – Saturday!
Enjoy some of the finest seafood entrees that Akron Ohio has to offer at Edgar’s Restaurant. This weeks features include our highly demanded Edgar’s Seafood Gumbo, shrimp cocktail, grilled swordfish, and dusted walleye along with a nice selection of oysters on the half shell.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!