[image_frame style=”framed_shadow” width=”600″]http://www.edgarsrestaurant.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/edgarsChristmas2.jpg[/image_frame]
Happy Holidays! This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, December 20th – 21st, we have some unique feature plates including Grilled Stripped Marlin served with herbed wild rice, Pan Seared Corinva in a saffron clam broth, or try our Grilled 14oz NY strip steak surf n turf, garlic and herb butter sautéed shrimp. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Mussels sautéed with garlic onions and mixed herbs, finished with white wine lemon grass and butter
- Oysters salutations, Barnstable, Wellfleet
- Grilled Stripped Marlin served with herbed wild rice, grilled asparagus, finished with sautéed mixed mushrooms and white truffle oil
- Pan Seared Corinva served in a saffron clam broth with potatoes Tourne and braised leeks
- Grilled 14oz NY strip steak surf n turf, garlic and herb butter sautéed shrimp served with roasted fingerling potatoes and grilled asparagus
French weekend drink specials:
- French Martini
- French 75
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!