This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, September 27-28, we have some unique feature plates including Grilled spearfish, wilted organic Swiss chard with dandelion salad and toasted pumpkin seeds, Edgar’s Fried Perch, or try Porcini Dusted . Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Twice Baked Potato
- Corn Cheddar and Green Onion
- Crab and Shrimp Corn Chowder
- Blue Point
Featured Seafood Entrees
- Grilled spearfish – wilted organic Swiss chard dandelion salad with pineapple and raspberry, pumpkin oil drizzle and toasted pumpkin seeds
- Porcini Dusted – Uku (Gray Snapper), served with Black Quinca Pilaf and Mushroom Ragout
- Edgar’s Fried Perch
- Fried green tomatoes served with summer basil salsa
- Mussels: Sauteed with garlic Mixed Peppers and Onions Finished with coconut milk and curry
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!