This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, October 18-19th, we have some unique feature plates including Grilled Mahi served with wild rice pilaf, grilled surf and turf for two with roasted fingerling potatoes, or try seafood stuffed Fluke with roasted pumpkin Béchamel sauce. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Mussels sautéed with julienne onions, garlic and onions, finished with white wine pesto and butter
- Chunu from Virginia, Barnstable from Canada
- Edgars southren fried perch served with choice of Two sides 24
- Grilled Mahi served with wild rice pilaf, Finished with a caramelized heirloom tomato compote 27
- Grilled surf and turf for two, 16oz grilled NY Stip steak served with roasted fingerling potatoes, grilled asparagus and lemon and herb sautéed shrimp 45
- Seafood stuffed Fluke, roasted pumpkin Béchamel sauce, wilted spinach and arugula with roasted red peppers 28
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!