Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Features – Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday – Saturday 10:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Check out our Summer Menu here!
This weekend, Friday August 31st and Saturday September 1st, the weekly feature plates are:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Potato Leek with truffle oil and blue cheese garnish
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels sautéed with chopped tomato, garlic and onion, finishes with basil white wine and butter … $13
- Mashpee and Blue Point and WellFleet oysters on the half shell … $13
- Sautéed Grouper cheeks Picatta style, served with grape tomato and basil risotto … $14
- Herb grilled 1/2 lobster served with seafood fettuccine pasta with smoked salmon, shrimp and chopped clams… $26
- Grilled 1-1/4# Lobster with fresh herbs, choice of two sides, lemon and drawn butter … $26
- Pan seared Corvina, crab and basil mash, grilled asparagus, xvoo and lemon … $26
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are no longer open for Sunday Brunch but we are open for lunch Thursday – Saturday!
Enjoy some of the finest seafood and steak dinners that Akron Ohio has to offer at Edgar’s Restaurant. This weeks features include Pan-seared Corvina, a variety of Lobster plates along with Mashpee, WellFleet and Blue Point oysters on the half shell.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!