Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Features – Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday – Saturday 10:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Check out our Summer Menu here!
This weekend, Friday August 17th and Saturday the 18th, the weekly feature plates are:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Chicken Tortilla
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels sautéed with banana peppers, garlic,and sun dried tomatoes, finished with white wine basil and butter … $12
- Mashpee and Malpaque on the half shell … $13
- Edgars fried lake Perch served with house salad and choice of two sides … $24
- Smoked braised Lamb Shanks, three cheese risotto with mixed herbs, grilled vegetables, mint salsa verde … $25
- Organic chai tea crusted grilled Tile Fish, lemon and thyme sweet potato mash, Heirloom tomato salsa with roasted corn… $26
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are no longer open for Sunday Brunch but we are open for lunch Thursday – Saturday!
Enjoy the finest Seafood dinners Akron Ohio has to offer at Edgar’s Restaurant. This weeks features include fried Perch, smoked braised Lamb Shanks, and Organic chai tea crusted, grilled Tile Fish with Mashpee and Malpaque oysters on the half shell.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!