This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, September 6-8 2013, we have some unique feature plates including Mussels, Southern Fried Catfish, Grilled Porterhouse, Blackened or lemon peppered Swordfish or try our Saffron Fettuccine tossed in a white clam sauce. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Chicken Chowder Hispaniola
- Rigby Island
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Mussels: sautéed with mixed peppers, garlic, and pineapple sage, finished with white wine and butter … 12
- Edgars Southern fried catfish, served with side salad and choice of two sides … 19
- Fried green tomatoes served with summer basil salsa … 10
- Saffron Fettuccine tossed in a white clam sauce with parsley, finished with steamed middle neck clams … 21
- Grilled Porterhouse served with roasted fingerling potatoes, veg du jour, finished with sautéed mixed mushrooms with garlic and onions … 29 T-Bone .. 25
- Blackened or lemon peppered Swordfish, served with crab and lemon basil risotto, roasted sweetcorn and avocado relish … 27
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!