Fine dining in a casual atmosphere doesn’t get much better than Edgar’s Restaurant Akron Ohio.
This weekend, Friday April 7th we have new featured seafood dinner plates and two varieties of oysters:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Crab and roasted corn chowder
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Roasted portabella provolone and rosemary
- Mussels sautéed with onion, basil, sun dried tomato and garlic, finished with white wine and butter … $11
- Wiannoa and North Umberland oysters served on the half shell … $13
Edgar’s Akron Restaurant Seafood Features:
- Seafood risotto with rock shrimp, clams ,mussels and seared monkfish, spinach and roasted red peppers … $23
- Grilled Jumbo Flounder, zucchini and squash planks, smoked tomato and artichoke relish with poached shrimp … $25
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are opening for Sunday Brunch this week!
Best Restaurant Akron Ohio – Feature plates this week include Jumbo Flounder, seafood risotto, and oysters on the half shell. We also have the ever popular Barnstable Oysters back in. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!