Fine dining in a casual atmosphere doesn’t get much better than Edgar’s Restaurant Akron Ohio.
This weekend, Friday March 30th we have new featured dinner plates and oysters are back in:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Mushroom Bisque
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Sun-dried Tomato Thyme and Blue Cheese
- Mussels sautéed with onion, basil, sun dried tomato and garlic, finished with white wine and butter … $11
- Barnstable oysters, British Columbia, Maine oysters served on the half shell … $13
Edgar’s Akron Restaurant Feature Plates:
- Grilled Walleye served with asiago gnocchi tossed with spinach onion and kalamata olives, in a clam and tomato broth… $25
- Pan seared Kingclip filet, shrimp and basil risotto, sauteed green beans with red onion and pinenuts, lobster sauce … $25
- Braised 8 oz Duroc pork shank, bacon and cheddar yukon gold smashed potatoes veg du jour, finished with roasted garlic and red wine demi … $21
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are opening for Sunday Brunch this week!
Best Restaurant Akron Ohio – Feature plates this week include Walleye, Kingclip filet and Duroc Pork shanks. We also have the ever popular Barnstable Oysters back in. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!