Edgar’s is serving up Greek Cuisine this week, celebrating the Lenten season through travel. Bon Appetit!
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
Twice Baked Potato
- Smoked Tomato, Feta, and Oregano
- Mussels – Spanish Mussels, Sauteed with Mixed Peppers, Chorizo, Garlic and Onions,
Finished with White Wine, Cilantro & Butter
- Crab Cakes – Shrimp & Lump Crabmeat, served with Spring Mix Salad with Grilled Pineapple, Strawberries, and Finished with a Pomegranate Glaze
- Oysters – Fat Baby (Long Island), Standish Shore (Rhode Island)
- Grilled Tuna Steak – Served with Grecian Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus, finished with Crabmeat and Greek Yogurt with Roasted Grape Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives.
- Grecian Seafood Pasta – Gemelli Pasta tossed with Spinach, Olives, and Tomatoes, finished with Roasted Garlic, Shrimp, Clams, and Mussels
- Seafood Mixed Platter – Fried Jumbo Shrimp, Cod, Oysters, and Calamari, served with Side Salad, choice of two sides, and Cocktail Sauce.
- Baklava Cheesecake