This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, we have some unique feature plates including Edgars Fried Perch, Chile Brined Pork Porterhouse Chops, Herb Grilled Monkfish, Potato Crusted Cobia.
- Soup: Chilled Summer Cucumber and mint with yogurt
- Mussels: sautéed with banana peppers, grape tomatoes, garlic and onions, finished with white wine basil and butter 12
- Edgars Fried Perch served with side salad and choice of two sides 24
- Chile Brined Pork Porterhouse Chops, smoked and grilled, served with sage and apple strudel baked sweet potato, sautéed Japanese broccoli,(Gailan) 23
- Herb Grilled Monkfish, served with crab and basil mash potatoes, grilled asparagus and xvoo 26
- Potato Crusted Cobia, served with grilled California Tiger figs, arugula Salad tossed with red onion, olives, grape tomatoes and lemon vinaigrette 27
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!