Creole weekend, when the French met the south – Edgar’s will now be having a Cultural special each weekend. These plate specials will start on Friday and will run while supplies last. This week’s cultural theme is Creole. Please make sure to make reservations.
Edgar’s Restaurant of Akron, Friday December 9nd – Thursday December 15th, Creole Restaurant Features are:
Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
Edgar’s Seafood Gumbo with Andouille – Some are saying best batch ever!
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Sun-dried Tomato Thyme and Blue Cheese
- Creole Mussels, tossed with mixed peppers and garlic, vermouth white wine and creole seasoning, finished with butter … $10
Creole Featured Entrees:
- Creole Crab Crusted Cod, served with rice and Shrimp étouffée, or basil and shrimp butter… $24
- Creole Surf and Turf, 12ozButter and garlic Grilled half lobster, 8 oz grilled NY strip creole Yukon gold potatoes, veg du jour … $35
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Best Creole Restaurant Akron Ohio – Edgar’s is featuring some delicious Creole plates when the French met the south this weekend, be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!