This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, February 21-21nd we have some unique feature plates including Cracker crusted fried Yellow Perch, Jamaican Coffee rubbed grilled NY Strip, Grilled Wild caught Speckled Trout, Smoked Beef rib appetizer with mango barbecue sauce. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Mushroom bisque
- Big One Maine mussels sautéed with, mixed peppers, garlic and grated ginger, finished with white wine and butter.
- Rockefeller Style
- Served on the half shell Chunu, Barnstable
- Smoked Beef rib appetizer with mango barbecue sauce, served with southern style coleslaw
- Grilled Wild caught Speckled Trout, tricolored bean cake with lentils, roasted pablano and avocado sauce, sweet corn and mint salad with tomato
- Jamaican Coffee rubbed grilled NY Strip, served with roasted fingerling potatoes, finished with sautéed mixed mushrooms, onions and garlic, black truffle oil
- Cracker crusted fried Yellow Perch, served with side salad and choice of two sides, cocktail sauce and lemon
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!