Seafood and Steakhouse – five star dinners in a casual atmosphere, Edgar’s Restaurant Akron Ohio.
This weekend, Friday April 20th we have new featured plates including steak and seafood:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Roasted portabella provolone and rosemary
- Pan seared soft shell crab, Caribbean salad with mango, red onion, grape tomato and roasted red pepper vinaigrette, shrimp crouton … $13
- Komogway, Barnstable, and Wionna oysters served on the half shell … $13
Steak and Seafood Features:
- Grilled thyme and Lemon pepper seasoned Mako Shark, grilled mixed vegetable medley, creole crawfish relish … $24
- Spinach Fettuccine, sun dried tomato Alfredo Primavera, topped with blackened 4oz salmon … $25
- Grilled 16oz T-Bone steak, Edgar’s mashed potatoes, veg du jour, finished with sauteed mixed mushrooms onions garlic and rosemary … $30
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are open for Sunday Brunch now!
Best Steaks and Seafood in Akron Ohio – Feature plates this week include T-Bone Steak, Mako Shark, and Salmon with a variety of fresh oysters. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!