This week we have some exciting features October 17– 18 for Sweetest Day. We have for your enjoyment Citrus and mixed herb seasoned grilled Walleye, Pan seared NY Strip Steak Au Poivre and Southern Fried Blue Catfish.
- White bean Provençal with roasted pablano cornbread
Mussels & Oysters
- Big one Main mussels, sautéed with mixed peppers, garlic and onions, finished with ginger clam broth, butter and chives
Blue Point oysters served Rockefeller style
- Citrus and mixed herb seasoned grilled Walleye, baked sweet potato with Apple and sage strudel, sautéed spinach with garlic and tomato concasse tomatoes, citrus olive oil drizzle
- Pan seared NY Strip Steak Au Poivre, served with Parmesan garlic mash, grilled asparagus, brandy demi glacé
- Southern Fried Blue Catfish, choice of two sides, and side salad, finished with creole remoulade
- New menu item preview, fried okra
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling –. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio.