Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Features – Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday – Saturday 10:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Check out our Summer Menu here!
This weekend, Friday August 8th and Saturday the 9th, the weekly features are:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Chicken and artichoke with sun dried tomato and basil
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels sautéed with ginger, cilantro, julienne carrots and coconut milk … $13
- Komogway, Salutations, and Spinney Creek Oysters on the half shell … $13
Seafood Feature Plates:
- Smoked beef back rib, mango and molasses barbecue glaze, Waldorf salad … $10
- Grilled swordfish, marinated grilled smoked radicchio, asiago gnocchi with sun dried tomato, balsamic reduction … $27
- Pan seared King Clip, potato and onion purée, wilted spinach with crispy leeks and fried capers, red pepper coulis … $26
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are no longer open for Sunday Brunch but we are open for lunch Thursday – Saturday!
Enjoy the finest Seafood dinners Akron Ohio has to offer at Edgar’s Restaurant. This weeks features include Chicken and Artichoke soup, smoked beef back rib, Grilled Swordfish and pan-seared King Clip along with a nice selection of oysters on the half shell.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!