This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, November 22-23rd, we have some unique feature plates including Guest Chef Doc Byrd. In addition to our menu we will be serving Maine Mussels sauteed with kalamata olives; Smoked Rabbit served with baked sweet potato or Smothered Rabbit and gravy or Grilled Florida Wild Red Drum finished with a lobster red gravy with chicken andouille and crawfish. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Tuscan Black bean
- ” Big one” Maine mussels sautéed with kalamata olives, garlic and onions, grape tomatoes and basil, finished with white wine and butter
- Barnstable, Wellfleet
- Smoked Rabbit served with baked sweet potato with sage and Apple strudel, Edgar’s greens, drizzle of white truffle oil
- Smothered Rabbit and gravy served with red beans and rice, sweet corn spoon bread
- Edgar’s fried perch served with side salad and choice of two sides
- Grilled Florida Wild Red Drum, served with mixed herb and cheddar hush puppies, sweet corn on the cob, finished with a lobster red gravy with chicken andouille and crawfish
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!