This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, January 31st – February 1st, we have Smoked sausage and cheese sampler platter, Margherita pizza with smoked Gouda, Grilled Mahi-Mahi, served with broclirabe with winter mixed Kale, and Fettuccini with clams, served in a white wine and garlic clam sauce. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Southwestern beef beer cheese
- Sautéed with garlic, lemon, onions and basil, finished with white wine and butter or steamed clams
- Wellfleet , Chunu
Suggested beer tasting menu items:
- Soup du jour
- Smoked sausage and cheese sampler platter with grilled bread
– And cheese:
– Buffalo Chicken
– Apple Chicken
– Italian pepper and onion
– Hot Italian
- Margherita pizza with smoked Gouda, tomato, basil, caramelized onion and bacon
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi, served with broclirabe with winter mixed Kale, Mung beans with dates and Turkish figs, finished with truffle oil
- Fettuccini with clams, served in a white wine and garlic clam sauce with steamed clams xvoo amd chopped parsley
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!