This weekend at Edgar’s Restaurant we have some unique features plates including Grilled Airline Chicken Stuffed with Crabmeat with a Lobster Sauce finish or try the Seafood Risotto with Shrimp, Seared Tuna, Swordfish & Mussels or maybe your in the mood for Newcastle Beer Battered Cod.
- Potato Bisque with Vegetable Potsticker and Cheese
Twice Baked Potato
- Mixed Herb and Bleu Cheese
- Mussels -Asian Style with Clam Broth, Coconut Milk, Garlic, Mixed Peppers and Cilantro
- Crab Cakes -Served with Asian Rice Noodle Salad, Finished w/ Truffle Glaze
- Oysters on the Half Shell -Spinny Creek
- Grilled All Natural Airline Chicken – Stuffed with Crabmeat, Served with Wild Rice, Grilled Asparagus, Potato Crusted Scallop, Finished with Lobster Sauce w/ Black Bean and Garlic
- Seafood Risotto – Creamy Risotto with Shrimp, Seared Tuna, Swordfish & Mussels, Finished with Mixed Vegetables and Truffle Oil
- Newcastle Beer Battered Cod – Served with your choice of 2 Sides and House Salad
- Chocolate Lava Cake or Chocolate Chip Lava Cake w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Lemon Berry Marscapone
- Baklava Cheesecake
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Turtle Cheesecake
- The Magician, Red Blend. Ripe Black Cherries, Dark Red Fruit, Smoky Oak & Exquisite Spices
- The Riddler, Red Blend. wild raspberries mix with fresh plums and violets
- Row Eleven, 100% Pinot Noir.
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio.