This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, April 19-20, we have some unique feature plates including center-cut Swordfish, roasted Monkfish and Canadian Perch. We also have the usual variety of oysters on the half-shell. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Edgars lobster bisque with smoked salmon $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Grilled Asparagus, Swiss & Rosemary
- Big one Main Mussels sautéed with garlic,onions and sun dried tomatoes, finished with white wine, chopped basil, and butter … $11
- Malpaque , Blue Point, Cape Cod petit – Oysters on the half shell … $13
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Grilled Center Cut Swordfish with roasted fingerling potatoes, grilled asparagus and finished with strawberry relish with balsamic … $26
- Oven Roasted herb crusted Monkfish with house made sweet potato gnocchi, goat cheese, saffron veloute with chopped seafood and wilted spinach … $26
- Edgars Fries Canadian Perch served with a side salad and choice of two sides … $24
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Decadence cake
- Tripple Berry Cobbler
Desserts from Tinker:
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Baklava Cheesecake
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best seafood restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!